Deloitte - What is Keeping CFOs Up at Night?
Some core concerns of CFOs, such as ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
The pressures on CFOs are enormous — and mounting. Some, such as the ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
But what risks are actually bubbling to the top for CFOs, and which ones are bubbling over?
To answer that, we have gleaned information over the past two years from our CFO Forums, our CFO Transitions Labs, and our CFO Signals survey. And in this issue of CFO Insights, we list our top 10 core concerns of CFOs and outline why they are leading to so many restless nights.
Download the full CFO Insights article, What is keeping CFOs up at night?, to learn more.
What is keeping CFOs up at night? (197.77 KB)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- September 2015 Was Encouraging for Hoteliers on the Côte Dazur and in Regional France
- French Hotel Industry Reports Mixed Results for August 2015
- French Hotel Industry Recovery Continues in July 2015
- Deloitte Perspectives - Strategy, Not Technology, Drives Digital Transformation
- Deloitte Global Economic Outlook Q3 2015
- Could Hotel Cancellation Fees Be On The Rise? - BoardingArea
- Positive Results for US Hotel Industry for Week Ending November 21st - 2015
- Hotel Bookings: Research Shows Two Major Booking Behaviour Changes Rising Among Guests
- Negative Performance for Canadian Hotel Industry Week Ending 21 November 2015
- AARP Unveils the 2016 Top 7 Travel Trends for Baby Boomers