Deloitte - What is Keeping CFOs Up at Night?
Some core concerns of CFOs, such as ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
The pressures on CFOs are enormous — and mounting. Some, such as the ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
But what risks are actually bubbling to the top for CFOs, and which ones are bubbling over?
To answer that, we have gleaned information over the past two years from our CFO Forums, our CFO Transitions Labs, and our CFO Signals survey. And in this issue of CFO Insights, we list our top 10 core concerns of CFOs and outline why they are leading to so many restless nights.
Download the full CFO Insights article, What is keeping CFOs up at night?, to learn more.
What is keeping CFOs up at night? (197.77 KB)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Mixed May 2015 Performance for French Hotel Industry
- French Hotel Industry Performance Improves for April 2015
- Women Joining but Not Leading Boardrooms Globally
- Luxury Brands Must Navigate a decade of Change Driven by Technology and Consumer Forces
- French Hotel Industry Performance Improves for March 2015
- UK Chain Hotels Market Review - June
- Egencia Global Traveler Survey Unveils Business Travelers' Highest Hotel Priorities
- HVS Report - Summary of Upscale Hotel Programming in China - By Wayne Wei
- Baker & McKenzie's Views on Why the Manager's Fee is Based on a Hotel's Revenue and Profit
- HVS Report - Accommodation Tax in Canada - By Tom Beckett