Deloitte - What is Keeping CFOs Up at Night?
Some core concerns of CFOs, such as ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
The pressures on CFOs are enormous — and mounting. Some, such as the ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
But what risks are actually bubbling to the top for CFOs, and which ones are bubbling over?
To answer that, we have gleaned information over the past two years from our CFO Forums, our CFO Transitions Labs, and our CFO Signals survey. And in this issue of CFO Insights, we list our top 10 core concerns of CFOs and outline why they are leading to so many restless nights.
Download the full CFO Insights article, What is keeping CFOs up at night?, to learn more.
What is keeping CFOs up at night? (197.77 KB)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- CFOs and Sustainability: Shaping Their Roles in an Evolving Environment
- Deloitte 2015 Q1 Latin America Economic Outlook
- Global Human Capital Trends 2015 (PDF Download)
- Events at Charlie Hebdo and Porte De Vincennes Impact January Performance for Parisian Hotels
- French Hotel Industry Reports Lukewarm Performance for 2014
- Looking Under the Hood: The Catalysts of Hotel Credit Spreads
- The Changing Face of U.S. Jobs
- Mixed Performance Metrics for Canadian Hotel Industry Week Ending 21 March 2015
- Positive Results for US Hotel Industry for Week Ending March 21st - 2015
- Positive February 2015 Performance for Hotel Industry in Middle East And Africa