Deloitte - What is Keeping CFOs Up at Night?
Some core concerns of CFOs, such as ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
The pressures on CFOs are enormous — and mounting. Some, such as the ongoing external volatility, are obvious, while others, such as time creep, threaten the overall performance of finance itself.
But what risks are actually bubbling to the top for CFOs, and which ones are bubbling over?
To answer that, we have gleaned information over the past two years from our CFO Forums, our CFO Transitions Labs, and our CFO Signals survey. And in this issue of CFO Insights, we list our top 10 core concerns of CFOs and outline why they are leading to so many restless nights.
Download the full CFO Insights article, What is keeping CFOs up at night?, to learn more.
What is keeping CFOs up at night? (197.77 KB)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- French Hotel Industry Reports Lukewarm Performance for 2014
- The Deloitte Millennial Survey 2015 - Mind the Gaps
- Deloitte's Tech Trends 2015 - The Fusion of Business and IT
- French Hotel Industry Reports Rate and Occupancy Drops for November 2014
- Deloitte Q3 2014 Latin America Economic Outlook (PDF Download)
- Majority of Support Staff Workers Have Overheard Confidential Conversations at Work
- Positive January 2015 Performance for Hotel Industry in Americas Region
- Mixed January 2015 Performance for Hotel Industry in European Region
- Positive Results for US Hotel Industry for Week Ending February 21st - 2015
- Positive January 2015 Performance for Hotel Industry in Middle East And Africa